Wednesday 9 October 2013

Weakness for Leopard Print and Pink



Top: Topshop
Skirt: Black Milk
Bag: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Siren

Morning!! I have some exciting news! I am going to see the Cirque du Soleil- Michael Jackson Immortal tour show tonight at Rod Laver and I am super excited! I have never seen Cirque du Soleil before but have always wanted to! I'm mainly going though cos I love the classic Michael Jackson hits.

I bought these new Siren shoes on The Iconic last week because I had a wedding to go to. I had already planned an outfit but then I went on The Iconic and last minute quickly bought some shoes and a new dress. hehe. Anyway I usually go for more chunky style shoes, but I find these ones really cool...pretty much cos they have a fluro pink plastic section which I enjoy.

So I am also wearing this Black Milk PU skater skirt which seems to go with most things and well it probably looks a bit full on mixed with leopard print and accents of pink but I think the high neck might tone it down a nice touch. 

Thanks for reading :)

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment