Wednesday 11 September 2013

Backpacks are handy



Shirt: Lazy Oaf
Skirt: Black Milk
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Thrifted in Paris

Hello!!!

I am obsessed with backpacks lately! They are so handy and so much more comfy and easy to carry! Plus backpacks make evrything look super cute! This little backpack is one I found in an opshop when I visited Paris. Those were the most beautiful times! The golden sunlight, my friends, the feeling of freedom from the school work, the way people spoke, THE DESSERTS, the newness...adventure I could go on. SO I'd love to go back to visit Paris one day. The only thing is there, people tend to wear a lot less colour and quirky clothing and tend to go for a more minimal look. I respect this, but dressing loud is something I can't help but do so I find the Parisian fashion very interesting and different to my own.
Here are some more backpacks I have fallen in love with...

Unif Spacer Backpack
LeSporsac DCB Voyager (candy spill)
Lazy Oaf Bear Necessities Backpack



Thank~YOU!

Love Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment